Through our Jeffery Hale newsletters and other publications, we do our best to keep you, our valued client, up to date about our activities and services, as well as about the local health-care landscape.
We welcome you to browse through our latest newsletters:
- In Touch - the official newsletter from the board of Saint Brigid's – Jeffery Hale Hospital (in both French and English)
- Toddler Talk – an e-bulletin for English-speaking parents with children aged 4 and under (in English only)
- Wellness Page – a newsletter featuring health promotion articles and information about our services
- Volunteer Voices – an e-bulletin just for volunteers of Jeffery Hale Community Services (in English only)
- Prevention Action – this newsletter (in both French and English) keeps you informed about our progress in meeting one of our main strategic objectives : To offer safe, high quality services delivered with a human touch
- L'Entre-Nous – a newsletter for and by residents and their families (in French only)
Here are links to some other information that may be of interest to you:
- Annual Report to the Community
- Annual Management Report to Québec's Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux (in French only)
- Strategic Plan 2012-2015: Summary Document
- Saint Brigid's – Jeffery Hale at a Glance
- Detailed Strategic Plan 2012-2015 (in French only)
- Service Offer - Jeffery Hale Community Services
- Public Health Action Plan for the English-speaking Community in the Capitale-Nationale Region 2011-2015
- Delivering Health and Social Services in English to English speakers in the Capitale-Nationale Region (CNR) - Revised Access Program: 2006-2009
- Community Forum 2011
Please also visit our brochure wall in the Community Services section.
Should you wish copies of back-issues of any of our publications, please call us at 418 684-5333, ext. 1552, or use our contact us form.