Welcome to Saint Brigid's Home
Saint Brigid’s Home, founded in 1856, is a publicly-funded long-term care residence for senior citizens who can no longer live at home.
At Saint Brigid’s, we recognize each person as a holistic being with biological, physiological, social and spiritual needs. We do our best to meet these needs while encouraging residents to remain active and independent.
What makes Saint Brigid's special?
- A special mandate from the provincial government to provide long-term care services in English;
- A commitment to help our residents stay active and independent;
- A dynamic group of volunteers and the active involvement of the English-speaking community;
- Individualized care provided by multidisciplinary team of caring health professionals;
- A secure family atmosphere;
- A chapel with services for several denominations;
- Exceptionally beautiful grounds with very large gardens and a patio area;
- Homestyle meals prepared on the premises.